In participation of America Recycles Day, there will be a city wide E-cycling, Document Shredding, Medication Take Back and Warm Clothes for kids event held on Saturday, November 18th, from 9am to 1pm at the Jackson Fire Training Station on the corner of South Highland & Royal.
Items accepted for recycling will include:
- Computer equipment and components (PCs, CPUs, mice, monitors, keyboards, printers, scanners, laptops, modems, hard drives, memory, circuit boards, speakers, cables, etc.)
- Other electronic items (VCRs, DVD players, game systems, radio/CD players, MP3 players, PDAs/cradles, fax machines, scanners, cell phones/ cordless phones & chargers, microwaves, appliances and other electronic equipment)
- Paper, 10 banker boxes limit per person for documents.
- Coats and warm outdoor clothing for kids
- Warm kids clothing – coats, hats mittens, sweaters, boots etc.
Televisions will not be accepted, so please do not include them with your recyclables.